Bland Solar and Air is one of the oldest and most well-respected solar and energy efficiency solutions provider in the Central Valley of California. We are now positioned for dynamic growth and are preparing to meet the increased demand for solar energy as more and more of the nation crosses the tipping point where solar costs less than fossil fueled electricity. A Solar Sales Consultant is sought in the Templeton region.
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts or presentations for potential customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers.
- 2 years sales experience
- Any combination equivalent to: graduation from high school.
- Has possession of a valid California Class C driver’s license.
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong fit with Bland Solar and Air’s culture and clean energy mission, as well as an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and instincts. Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well in a flexible, “roll up your sleeves” and dynamic work environment.